Join EMISA now and become a part of a unique association of independent companies.
- Guidance on topics such as IMO reference numbers, Intellectual Property and Competition law
- Updates about relevant industry developments
- Sharing experiences and knowledge on relevant topics, e.g. how to counteract anti-competitive behaviour
- Representation of your interests in our work with the IMO, EU, and other relevant organisations and institutions
- A library of knowledge about navigating the industry, based on our expertise and lessons from the past
- Online and in-person meetings to discuss current issues and engage with the EMISA Team and other members
- A patent research service
- Excellent networking opportunities
All members must follow our Code of Ethics. Likewise customers need to be sure that the work that is carried out or the parts which are supplied, conform to the correct standards.
The yearly membership fee is €1.750,-.
“We appreciate the effort of EMISA to counteract anti-competitive actions which may be taken by the big corporations in our market. As a member, we have several networking opportunities and possibilities to share experiences with the other members. For all of above and for one of EMISA main aims - free access to the market and fair competition - I would without doubts, recommend this membership.”
If you want to know more about us, you can request a call with a member from one of these categories:
- Service Provider
If you share our aims and values and would like to support EMISA with a donation or in any other way, we are open to get in contact and see how we can work together.
Becoming a sponsor comes with certain benefits such as:
- Updates about industry developments
- Invitations to some of our online meetings and events
- Networking opportunities
Because let’s not forget: