We provide our members with information on specific legislation. This information is offered by EMISA through guidelines. All guides are part of the EMISA library:
- A brief guide to Intellectual Property
- A brief guide to IMO reference numbers for NOx affecting components
- A brief guide to SOx emissions from ships
- Abuse of a Dominant Position
- A brief guide to the Introduction of Competition Law
- A brief guide to EU General Data Protection Regulation
Each year we issue a new brief guide on a topic relevant to EMISA Members. We are always open to suggestions. Besides the guidelines we also share experiences and knowledge on ongoing issues. All the cases we gathered in the past and all shared experiences result in the high knowledge and expertise of EMISA in this area. We also work closely with several lawyers to optimise our outcomes.